Any Active Members?

  • shinchanian
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 17, 2012
      Just curious if anyone is still paying attention to this forum :)
    • rhysmeinhart
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 17, 2012
        im still around, not really on site anymore tho.

        --- In triopsforever@yahoogroups.com, shinchanian <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Just curious if anyone is still paying attention to this forum :)

      • Don Dasis
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 18, 2012
          not much going on here, thetriopsforum.com seems the most active

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
            Glad to see that this forum still has a little bit of life. And thanks for the heads up about thetriopsforum!

            --- In triopsforever@yahoogroups.com, Don Dasis <dadasis@...> wrote:

            > not much going on here, thetriopsforum.com seems the most active
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Maverynthia
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 5, 2012
              On 11/17/2012 3☆49, shinchanian wrote:

              > Just curious if anyone is still paying attention to this forum :)

              I still do on occasion.
            • Ken Albin
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 5, 2012
                On 12/5/2012 8:04 AM, Maverynthia wrote:

                > On 11/17/2012 3☆49, shinchanian wrote:
                > >
                > > Just curious if anyone is still paying attention to this forum :)
                > >

                > I still do on occasion.

                I'm here, just not much to post at this time since my tank is drying out.

                Ken Albin

              • terdlejo
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 25, 2013
                  --- In triopsforever@yahoogroups.com, Ken Albin <albink@...> wrote:

                  > On 12/5/2012 8:04 AM, Maverynthia wrote:
                  > >
                  > > On 11/17/2012 3☆49, shinchanian wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Just curious if anyone is still paying attention to this forum :)
                  > > >

                  > > I still do on occasion.
                  > >

                  > I'm here, just not much to post at this time since my tank is drying out.
                  >
                  > Ken Albin

                  I still love the group and peek in periodically. Will start
                  a batch in about 3 weeks for optimal temps here in HOT
                  Las Vegas.
                  cheers, Jo