Public Service Announcement

  • dadasis
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 8, 2010
      To those who might be inclined to buy triops off of Ebay I want to warn you of the seller wwwtriopsshopcom, This is none other than Christian Bockenauer who used to sell under Ebay ID urzeit-2008,

      He sells 'fake' triops eggs. ie They are not what he says they are, you will get common T. longicaudatus. He steals photos off the internet then claims he has eggs of a certain species asking high price for them. Just ask to see his pic of them and not one from the internet. He cannot take his own pic because he does not really have them.

      Anyway I don't want to see my fellow triops enthusiasts being ripped off by this guy, as they say "buyer Beware"

      Don.
    • emucompboy
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 18, 2011
        One fellow selling exotic Triops on EBay now has the ID of "dadasis." Have you tried raising Triops from his eggs?
      • K
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 18, 2011
          Dude yes. If its don, I always get 10+ hatches per scoop

          Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
        • shinchanian
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 18, 2011
            Nope.

            But he's a pretty regular poster here so if you have any problems, you know where to find him :D

            If you end up getting some of those eggs, please let us all know how it works out. I haven't been having much luck with getting my triops to live recently but once I do, I plan on getting some of those cancriformis

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 18, 2011
              On a similar note, has anyone purchased from this place? And can confirm that it is in fact t.cancriformis?

              http://www.shop.bugsincyberspace.com/Triops-cancriformis-Aquatic-Pet-bic912.htm

              --- In triopsforever@yahoogroups.com, emucompboy <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > One fellow selling exotic Triops on EBay now has the ID of "dadasis." Have you tried raising Triops from his eggs?

            • Stuart Halliday
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 19, 2011
                On 18/06/2011 23:21, emucompboy wrote:

                > One fellow selling exotic Triops on EBay now has the ID of "dadasis."
                > Have you tried raising Triops from his eggs?

                That'll be Dan then.
                A long time Triops owner and a reader of this list.

                --
                Stuart Halliday
                http://mytriops.com/
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 20, 2011
                  Yes, Don Dasis sells everything for real, unlike Urzeit's store. I've bought
                  cancriformis from him; got a very good yield and many generations of triops. Don
                  is probably the most trusted triops seller on ebay.

                  ________________________________
                  > One fellow selling exotic Triops on EBay now has the ID of "dadasis."
                  > Have you tried raising Triops from his eggs?

                  That'll be Dan then.
                  A long time Triops owner and a reader of this list.

                  --
                  Stuart Halliday
                  http://mytriops.com/
                  200 Million years in the making...

                • Don Dasis
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 20, 2011
                    Thanks Andrew, that was very kind of you. I try to sell quality eggs, and make
                    customers happy!

                    Don

                    ________________________________

                    > One fellow selling exotic Triops on EBay now has the ID of "dadasis."
                    > Have you tried raising Triops from his eggs?

                    That'll be Dan then.
                    A long time Triops owner and a reader of this list.

                    --
                    Stuart Halliday
                    http://mytriops.com/
                    200 Million years in the making...

                  • Brigitte Cherubini
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 20, 2011
                      Don, do you sell just the eggs? I have plenty of food and dont need the kit- just the eggs.

                      ~Brigitte~
                      Mississippi Gulf Coast

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 20, 2011
                        On 20/06/2011 22:02, Don Dasis wrote:
                        > Thanks Andrew, that was very kind of you. I try to sell quality eggs,
                        > and make
                        > customers happy!

                        Hi Don,
                        Got hold of Triops numidicus (aka T. granarius) yet?

                        --
                        Stuart Halliday
                        http://mytriops.com/
                        200 Million years in the making...
                      • sawyer7271
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 20, 2011
                          I've had nothing but positive interactions with Don. His only problem is that once you buy eggs, you'll never need them again! I have run 8+ generations on one small tank over the last 4 years or so since he sent me some eggs...

                          John

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jun 20, 2011
                            No luck with the giant triops, been too busy with other projects to follow up on
                            it much....

                            Don

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jun 29, 2011
                              I would love eggs for the pinkish triops. Don't know there name

                              Message 14 of 14 , Jun 29, 2011
                                yea just eggs, food only if you want it.