Happy 4th of July

  • Elijah Littlejohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      First of all i would like to thank the brave men and women defending our county and freedoms and those of other nations,,, To Celebrate I believe everyone deserves fireworks one way or another so i am bringing it to you at your computer,, I would just like to say i take NO credit for this web application and i hope you enjoy,,, once loaded click' random show up top of it and click' launch at bottom and press the 'P' to unpause it and watch your very own virtual firework show for free,,,,

      vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

      http://www.notdoppler.com/files/fireworks.swf <--- Open Link In Web Browser to Start