Lots of Triops!

  • lschoenrank
    Message 1 of 1276 , May 18, 2001
      About a month ago I used a spoonful of the coarse
      sand from my first triops tank to start a new batch.
      There are 13 of them now busily rummaging around the
      tank, digging and laying eggs. I feed twice a day -
      morning and bedtime. Right after the nighttime feeding I
      turn out the light. There seems to be a lot less
      debris in the tank this time and the water doesn't get
      as murky. I'm wondering if this is a function of
      letting the water cool down at night?<br><br>They're not
      terribly big - what's the best way to maximize their size?
    • shyammurugan@ymail.com
      Message 1276 of 1276 , Jan 11, 2009
        Hello grimgrom. I had looked over some messages and came over
        your's. "VISIT MY TRIOPS SITE". So what is your website called?