new photos

  • Don Dasis
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 5, 2009
      New photos, you can see more over on the 'cool' triops egroup.

      D.
    • shinchanian
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 10, 2009
        What type of triops are these?

        --- In triopsforever@yahoogroups.com, "Don Dasis" <dadasis@...> wrote:

        > New photos, you can see more over on the 'cool' triops egroup.
        >
        > D.

      • Don Dasis
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 10, 2009
          According to the guy I got them from they are albino canciformis......

          D.

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 11, 2009
            I believe Don Dasis wrote this email section below:

            > According to the guy I got them from they are albino canciformis......

            Aren't Albino's Triops pink?

            --
            Stuart Halliday
            http://mytriops.com/
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 18, 2009
              What do you mean by 'cool' triops egroup, Don? Are so saying this group is not cool? Why did you join it then?

              ________________________________
              > New photos, you can see more over on the 'cool' triops egroup.
              >
              > D.

            • Don Dasis
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 19, 2009
                Over at the 'cool' egroup we have the best photos and really great polls you can take advantage of. Knowledgeable people you can ask questions of etc, it is really just the best.

                I joined this group because my best friend Stuart is active on here.

                Don D.

                What do you mean by 'cool' triops egroup, Don? Are so saying this group is not cool? Why did you join it then?

                ____________ _________ _________ __
                > New photos, you can see more over on the 'cool' triops egroup.
                >
                > D.

                http://ca.toolbar yahoo.com.

              • Sam `Ohu Gon III
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 19, 2009
                  Some people join groups just to plug their own group, then they quit. One
                  can only hope that Don isn't one of these unsavory characters.

                  On another note, I attempted a hatch using sand and gravel out of my last
                  tank, which completed its life cycle early this year. I got a single hatch,
                  since I used only a random teaspoon of sand from the old tank, and now that
                  triops has already reached a length of about 6 cm including rear cerci!
                  Extremely active and constantly hungry! I am feeding it a mix of goldfish
                  mini pellets and tropical fish flake food. So far no sign of eggs, but I
                  expect this one will eventually produce parthenogenic eggs.
                  Sam [the Hawaii guy]

                  On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Shyam Murugan <shyammurugan@...>wrote:

                  > What do you mean by 'cool' triops egroup, Don? Are so saying this group is
                  > not cool? Why did you join it then?
                  >
                  > ________________________________

                  Samuel M. ‘Ohukani‘ohi‘a Gon III
                  ‘Ohu‘ohu O‘ahu i ka lei ‘ohi‘a Laka...

                • Don Dasis
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 19, 2009
                    Some people join groups just to plug their own group, then they quit. One
                    can only hope that Don isn't one of these unsavory characters.

                    I'm pretty sure there's only one unsavory character on this egroup, anyway I've been a member since August 2003.

                    Don D.
                  • Shyam Murugan
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 20, 2009
                      Oh. Ok. Sorry. I just got overreacted. Sorry. It is just that one of my friends said this group sucks. And i got angry. I hope you understand Don.

                      ________________________________
                      Over at the 'cool' egroup we have the best photos and really great polls you can take advantage of. Knowledgeable people you can ask questions of etc, it is really just the best.

                      I joined this group because my best friend Stuart is active on here.

                      Don D.

                      What do you mean by 'cool' triops egroup, Don? Are so saying this group is not cool? Why did you join it then?

                      ____________ _________ _________ __
                      > New photos, you can see more over on the 'cool' triops egroup.
                      >
                      > D.

                      http://ca.toolbar yahoo.com.

                    • Stuart Halliday
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 21, 2009

                        Read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EGroups

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 27, 2009
                          Yes. I have read it now. So the Egroups is now on yahoo?

                          ________________________________

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jun 29, 2009

                            Yes. That's what it said. :-)

                            --
                            Stuart Halliday
                            http://mytriops.com/
                            200 Million years in the making...
                          • AJ
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jun 29, 2009
                              Are you using your outside pool? Or a tank? Hey, I wonder if you could
                              feed it little bugs, like roly-poly bugs? Or teeny little mealworms?
                              Think he'd go for 'em?

                              xo,

                              AJ, still grinning at [the Hawaii guy]

                              "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

                              On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Sam `Ohu Gon III<ohukaniohia@...> wrote:
                              > Some people join groups just to plug their own group, then they quit. One
                              > can only hope that Don isn't one of these unsavory characters.
                              >
                              > On another note, I attempted a hatch using sand and gravel out of my last
                              > tank, which completed its life cycle early this year. I got a single hatch,
                              > since I used only a random teaspoon of sand from the old tank, and now that
                              > triops has already reached a length of about 6 cm including rear cerci!
                              > Extremely active and constantly hungry! I am feeding it a mix of goldfish
                              > mini pellets and tropical fish flake food. So far no sign of eggs, but I
                              > expect this one will eventually produce parthenogenic eggs.
                              > Sam [the Hawaii guy]
                            • Shyam Murugan
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jul 4, 2009
                                Oh. Ok. Thank you for telling me that.