So excited!

  • amyjackey
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2007
      Hi all! I just joined. The name's AJ, and I live in TN. I was going to
      get some fish for my 2 daughters, 4 and 3, but I found these little
      suckers on the internet instead and I can't wait to find some eggs and
      get to hatching! Wheeee! They're SO cute, I almost can't stand it. My
      maternal instinct just keeps on giving and giving... LOL I think I'M
      more excited than the girls are, but I have a thing for little
      critters of any sort. So I'm going to town here in a few in search of
      triops eggs and some good containers! I get the feeling that I'll
      probably have to order them from somewhere though. Boo.

      Thanks for letting me join. You probably won't be able to get me to
      shut up when I finally get some hatched... :-D

      xo,

      AJ in TN
    • Carl D Cravens
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
        amyjackey wrote:

        > So I'm going to town here in a few in search of triops eggs and some
        > good containers! I get the feeling that I'll probably have to order
        > them from somewhere though. Boo.

        If you have a Hobby Lobby nearby, I've always seen them in the science
        kit section.

        --
        Carl D Cravens (raven@...)
        Madness takes its toll...please have exact change.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
          Thanks!! I think the nearest HL is in Nashville. But I've been meaning to go
          to "the big city" for some time now. LOL Can't wait to find some!

          xo,

          AJ