Taking pictures

  • Stuart Halliday
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 26, 2007
      I believe Don Dasis wrote this email section below:

      > I use a digital camera, Kodak 4.0 mp, nothing special.
      > I go outside on a bright day, used a foam plate with a
      > bit of water and snapped away. the trick is to take
      > LOTS of pics. I think I took 38 pics and only those 3
      > came out good.

      I know that feeling well. Going outside is a great idea. You can't beat the
      Sun as a good light source!

      I use the Konica Minolta A1 camera, a 8MP camera which also has anti-shake.
      This helps when I try to take a quick snapshot. Though a tripod works
      wonders of course.

      Budding photographers may wish to look at camcorders as well. These have
      much bigger sensors than digital cameras and so can take pictures in lower
      light levels. Though their pixel count is less, you can get a decent looking
      still image with some of the better camcorders.

      http://picasaweb.google.com/stuarthalliday/
      These are my public images - triops, insects, fish, nephews, etc.

      --
      Stuart Halliday
      http://mytriops.com/