Re: HE"S DEAD! He's dead...my poor sweet triops is DEAD DEad dead :(

  • Heather Hildebrand
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2006
      ADMIN Note: Please edit excess quotage from your posts. Also when you reply to a digest, change the subject line to match the post to which you are responding. (I've fixed this message.)

      "Noelle Gennaro" writes:
      >my triops is gone, i am so so so sad.....

      We have gotten attached to several of our Triops, but the first real one that you attach yourself to is the hardest to let go when their time comes. Take a few days to mourn while your tank dries out. That is what we had to do, my son didn't want any more after that, he was 6 at the time and devistated. But once the new batch hatch out and performing crazy flips, you will feel better again just like we did.