Re: [Triops Forever] They have hatched!!!!!!! I think!

  • Alex Price
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
      They have probaly hatched If you see them moving upwords in a jercky motion that means that means they have hatched good job. To keep them alive do not bother them . It will shake the water and bang them against the walls and kill them. You can't mess around with the water till they are bigger . My triops do that when a get another generation hatching. How many is there email me back

    • Stuart Halliday
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        I believe Noelle Gennaro wrote this email section below:

        I guess I will know for sure in a few days, as they
        > should grow way faster than sea-monkeys if they really are Triops,
        > right????? Love to you and your Triops,

        You wait until tomorrow. They'll be so much bigger the next day!

        I find the rate at which they grow quite exciting!

        :-))

        --
        Stuart Halliday
        http://mytriops.com/