Interesting differences

  • gerwag_de
    Message 1 of 1276 , Sep 7, 2000
      I found some interesting differences by comparing
      my Triops longicaudatus from different
      sources.<br>Joeys (triopsUSA) Triops (hatched from a fairy bag)
      seem to grow bigger, are much darker colored, hatch
      later, live longer and have less problems with
      temperatures, than the Triops hatched from a Triops.inc
      bag.<br>Is it possible, that there are 2 species, or are
      they subspecies or only 2 forms of one species
      ?<br><br>I know, that there is a so called Triops newberryi
      reported for Mexico, but I havent the slightest idea how
      it looks like.
    • shyammurugan@ymail.com
      Message 1276 of 1276 , Jan 11, 2009
        Hello grimgrom. I had looked over some messages and came over
        your's. "VISIT MY TRIOPS SITE". So what is your website called?