Help! My trops are nuts!

  • laurahannansims
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 1:31 PM
      My triops are flaming nutters! they swim to bottom, flip over, do a
      loop-de-loop, crash into the bottom, and if i put my finger near the
      side of the tank, Cosmo,(the second biggest triop) swims towards it,
      crashing into the side. Wierd. The only sensible one is wanda. She's
      a massive floating zepplin. Just swims along. Shes growing way
      faster than the other triops, but doesn't eat them, honest!
    • triopstor
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5 2:11 PM
        Hello,

        That sounds very interesting. Sounds like they could use a bigger
        tank. How big is your tank?

        Try feeding them wheat and/or rice crackers. See if they go even
        crazier.

        Sincerely, Triopstor.

        --- In triopsforever@yahoogroups.com, "laurahannansims"
        <laurahannansims@y...> wrote:
        > My triops are flaming nutters! they swim to bottom, flip over, do
        > loop-de-loop, crash into the bottom, and if i put my finger near
        the
        > side of the tank, Cosmo,(the second biggest triop) swims towards
        it,
        > crashing into the side. Wierd. The only sensible one is wanda.
        She's
        > a massive floating zepplin. Just swims along. Shes growing way
        > faster than the other triops, but doesn't eat them, honest!
      • kwalbin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14 6:01 PM
          <laurahannansims@y...> wrote:
          > My triops are flaming nutters! they swim to bottom, flip over, do
          > loop-de-loop, crash into the bottom, and if i put my finger near
          the
          > side of the tank

          That sounds like mine. When I feed them, they do what we call
          the 'happy dance' where they do spirals and flips all over the tank.

          Ken Albin