reality check...

  • fishboylee
    Message 1 of 1276 , Jan 3, 2000
      Hi everyone,<br><br>I got some Triops for the New
      Year... (I wanted a Y2K compliant pet) and my friend
      asked me if triops bite. I think that means do they
      chew on humans, not do they suck as
      pets.<br><br>Beings I haven't started my little one's yet I have no
      wonderful news about another successful batch of triops on
      this big blue ball of ours... but I will update the
      world on their birth... via Triops Forever.<br><br>I
      got one of those Triop/Sea-Shrimp (I guess they can't
      call them seamonkeys) and have to go to the grocery
      store at lunch to get some distilled water (they're
      going to be at work pets...), so I guess if I do
      everything right there will be some babies before the end of
      the week. I know through reading that Triops eat
      seamonkeys... is that a good thing to feed them? or is that
      just for my personal entertainment?<br><br>k
      bye,<br>fishboylee
    • shyammurugan@ymail.com
      Message 1276 of 1276 , Jan 11, 2009
        Hello grimgrom. I had looked over some messages and came over
        your's. "VISIT MY TRIOPS SITE". So what is your website called?