Mold

  • Spraybutter
    Message 1 of 1276 , Nov 2, 1999
      I let one of my tanks dry up for the winter
      because it didn't have my super triops in it. Now its
      growing a wierd mold on the bottom. It's a stingy gray
      web about 2 cm high. Can this kill me? I hope not.
      cause that would blow. Imagine if i died nobody would
      have any fun anymore. what would the world be like
      without fun. and who would care for super triop. If he
      falls into the hands of evil something mighty bad might
      happen. Its like how Darth Vadar fell into the dark side
      because he wasn't properly trained by obi-wan. i love
      fajita
    • shyammurugan@ymail.com
      Message 1276 of 1276 , Jan 11, 2009
        Hello grimgrom. I had looked over some messages and came over
        your's. "VISIT MY TRIOPS SITE". So what is your website called?