Many Triops, all tiny... what to do?

  • vw_email
    Message 1 of 1276 , Oct 3, 1999
      The kit I am using is the Prehistoric Sea
      Creatures kit, that has the double tank with one side for
      triops and the other for brine shrimp. When my triops
      hatched, there were a few of them, and they all died out.
      Then one day, I accidentally shifted the tank so that
      a few drops of the salt water from the brine shrimp
      side got into the triops side. Some of the debris
      started floating to the top and a few days later, there
      were over a hundred triops in the tank. I know that
      they are triops and not brine shrimp that accidentally
      got into the other side. The instructions suggested
      that I put in one pellet per triops every two days to
      feed them, but that means I would have to dump the
      entire contents of the bag into the tank. What should I
      do?
    • shyammurugan@ymail.com
      Message 1276 of 1276 , Jan 11, 2009
        Hello grimgrom. I had looked over some messages and came over
        your's. "VISIT MY TRIOPS SITE". So what is your website called?