did it die?

  • fostej24
    Message 1 of 1276 , Sep 7, 1999
      my only remaining triop is at the bottom of the tank, it just floted there and it sits now with no movement for aobut ten minutes, did it die or is it molting? NOTE: it is aprox. 1 inch total length
    • shyammurugan@ymail.com
      Message 1276 of 1276 , Jan 11, 2009
        Hello grimgrom. I had looked over some messages and came over
        your's. "VISIT MY TRIOPS SITE". So what is your website called?