I'm New

  • triopking
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2003
      Hi I hatched my very first triops about 5 days ago and i now have 5
      monsters in the tank and about 2 daphnia and only 1 shrimp. I wanted
      to move my triops into a separate tank but this tank is bigger and I
      don't have a heater for it, should I still move them? Size wise, you
      could fit 3 - 4 of the small triops tanks inside this bigger one and
      for reference its a hexagan 1.