RE: [Triops Forever] (unknown)

  • kim.kubasek@charter.net
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 14, 2003
      Hi David,

      Here's one of the pictures from the files. I got that message blocking me
      too, but only a couple of times. I just tried a little bit (few seconds)
      later, and was let into the files area-maybe Yahoo! is doing some
      maintenance. Please try again, there are some great pics (better than this
      one!).

      Kim

      -----Original Message-----triopsforever@yahoogroups.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 21, 2004