Triops U.S.A.

  • Frank Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      What is their website?

      Thanks,
      Gabe

      "Triops U.S.A."

    • Vipal Prem <vipalprem@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
        Hey B.M.

        They seemed to have had one at some point in the past, but not for at
        least the most recent couple of years. I think the owner, Joey
        Lewis, is still contactable via his e-mail address:

        jlewis@...

        And I've also used this phone number successfully: 800-340-5424

        His prices may have changed, but they used to be $2.00 for an egg
        packet (contains eggs of triops, daphnia, seed shrimp, and fairy
        shrimp--with detritus), and $1.00 for a food packet.

        Good luck! I hope everything moves smoothly for you and comes out OK
        in the end.

        Peace.

        vipal

        **********************
        NO IRAQ WAR! | http://uofp.meer.net/ |
        http://www.peacefultomorrows.org/
        http://www.nion.us/ | http://www.humanrightsnow.org/
        http://www.democracynow.org/ | http://www.peace-action.org/
        http://www.nonviolence.org/vitw/ | http://www.ips-dc.org/

        --- In triopsforever@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Wilson" <wilsonf@p...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
          I forgot about the "protect-e-mail-identity-o-tron", so lemme see if
          I can fool it:

          Will this work? "jlewis@..."

          Or perhaps this? jlewis @ infowest.com

          Or maybe? jlewis AT infowest DOT com