Sweet potato-clam shrimp

  • dashner_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2002
      Hello Vipal and Nembrodzilla: Remember way back on the first of June
      when you, we grew the sweet potato experiment. I had added clam
      shrimp from a pack of Triops via Joey Lewis.
      Well I still have a very strong batch going. Through the Summer I
      placed them on the outdoor porch. Lots of light! Now they muddle
      through in a bay window. Nothing great but just wanted to show you
      how they are doing. I will add a few pictures to "Pauls Triops" to
      show how they continue to multiply and eat not only the alge, but any
      critter that happens to drop by. note on picture #482 Dinner. I hope
      you are all doing well with your Triops. My last living is almost 60
      days old. But I am prepaired with the sand egg mix and my home made
      Detritus. Peace!