Re: great pictures --> DITTO!

  • dashner_2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2002
      --- In triopsforever@y..., "tgirl_admirer" <tgirl_admirer@y...> wrote:
      > Hey Paul,
      >
      > I too wanted to thank you for posting your pics--you can never post
      > too many in my opinion.
      >
      > Are you using any special lenses to get such good close-up shots?
      > have an out-of-date Kodak DC210 that I've been taking most of my
      > photos with, but it doesn't have true macro-photographic capability.
      >
      > What setup are you using to take your photos?
      >
      > Take care!
      >
      > vipal
      >
      > --- In triopsforever@y..., mlke6_willie <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > Dashner those are some cool photos. Nice job.

      Hello Vipal: The camera that I use is a digital Sony Mavica model#
      mvc-fd73 it has many functions so I can take low light pictures black
      and white etc. It is the best camera I tested. My wife gave it to me
      for our 25Th Aniversary several years ago. I also take pictures of
      Humming birds in flight. It will capture the little guy's at such a
      fast shutter speed that you can count the feathers. REALY! I know
      they ere not related to our site but I will post a picture of one
      today.

      Vipal I am so happy for you on getting your tank upgrade and soon
      the filters. Just be carefull about the snails as they eat ANYTHING!,
      including the Triops eggs. Although Your triops lay many many eggs
      and they are mostly under the surface of the sand. Just a warning.
      You must take a picture to share with us when the tank is set up.
      Good luck Your triops friend Paul...