Fighting alone...

  • nembrodzilla
    Message 1 of 1276 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hello. My 4 days old triop is very
      bizzzzarre...<br>He is like fighting alone. Sometime on the back. I
      know that they eat on the back but I looked and it
      wasn't eating... What do you think it could be???? Is he
      sick? answer me rapidly...<br><br> Nembrodzilla
    • shyammurugan@ymail.com
      Message 1276 of 1276 , Jan 11, 2009
        Hello grimgrom. I had looked over some messages and came over
        your's. "VISIT MY TRIOPS SITE". So what is your website called?