No more wet hatches

  • emucompboy
    Message 1 of 1276 , Dec 1, 2001
      I think my aquarium is all out of wet hatches. I
      unplugged the air pump, and stirred the gravel a little,
      and waited.<br><br>Only a week ago, there would have
      been 20 hatches in 20 minutes. Today, there was only
      one!<br><br>At present, I have two adults and four juveniles in
      the tank. All of these are presumed second
      generation.
    • shyammurugan@ymail.com
      Message 1276 of 1276 , Jan 11, 2009
        Hello grimgrom. I had looked over some messages and came over
        your's. "VISIT MY TRIOPS SITE". So what is your website called?