Re: gigant triops are rare?

  • dhakala
    Message 1 of 1276 , Sep 9, 2001
      Chip said, "I need to get myself a tank set up
      for raising brine shimp. My guys would obviously love
      it since they keep cleaning out all the fairy shrimp
      that hatch with them."<br><br>Why would you raise
      brine shrimp instead of fairy shrimp? Don't brine
      shrimp require salt water? Would you have to rinse them
      before feeding them to the triops? Seems an unnecessary
      hassle if you can raise fairies in an environment
      similar to triops.
    • shyammurugan@ymail.com
      Message 1276 of 1276 , Jan 11, 2009
        Hello grimgrom. I had looked over some messages and came over
        your's. "VISIT MY TRIOPS SITE". So what is your website called?