Re: Starting over

  • dhakala
    Message 1 of 1276 , Sep 9, 2001
      Chip wrote, "I suppose in theory the idea would
      work but the little triops spend a lot of time hunting
      amid the detritus for whatever grows there. They're
      depriving them of a fulfilling childhood ;)"<br><br>Well,
      I'm going to open the teabag and dump the detritus in
      loose. Call me Mr. Natural! :-)
    • shyammurugan@ymail.com
      Message 1276 of 1276 , Jan 11, 2009
        Hello grimgrom. I had looked over some messages and came over
        your's. "VISIT MY TRIOPS SITE". So what is your website called?