Meeting of TriMedia users confirmed for 9th February

  • Chris Bore
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2000
      I canvassed for interest in a meeting of TriMedia users recently.

      There has been a good response, and the meeting date is now confirmed as 9th
      February 2000.

      The meeting is being supported by Philips and their third parties: Jerry
      Purcell of Momentum Data Systems (who designed and make the TM-1300 IREF
      board), Jan Grotenberg of Philips TriMedia group, and a representative of
      Eurodis (UK distributors for the Philips TriMedia TM1300) will be attending
      the meeting.

      The draft agenda is as follows:
      - New developments with the TM-1300
      - Where TriMedia is used
      - What is to come
      - (lunch at a local wine bar)
      - Technical presentations from users
      - Informal discussions, possibility of 'self help' group

      This meeting of TriMedia users will take place at our office in Woking,
      Surrey, England on Monday 28th February 2000. Details on our web site at:
      http://www.bores.com/news/tmug.htm (this page also includes a link to an
      on-line local map).

      Woking is well placed for travel by 'plane (London Heathrow and Gatwick
      airports), by train (London Waterloo Eurostar terminus) or by car (M3, M4
      and M25 motorways). Accommodation is available in the local area for those
      who wish to stay overnight. We usually find that 'plane tickets are cheaper
      with a Saturday night stay so it may be attractive to arrive in London on
      Saturday 26th, sightsee in London on Sunday, and attend the meeting on
      Monday.

      If you would like to attend the meeting, or have any questions, please let
      me know via email to chris@.... Suggestions on the agenda would be
      very welcome, as would offers to talk or make a short presentation about
      your TriMedia application.

      If you would have preferred not to receive this email, please reply and let
      me know.

      We hope to see you at the meeting.

      Chris Bore
      BORES Signal Processing