Re: [trimedia] linux on trimedia project team needs your help

  • Guo Hongruan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
      Yes, I have noticed openembedded for a long time. And I am researching it.

      The biggest problem to move to openembdded is toolchain, for tmcc can not
      support gcc extension options, so I have to modify too much code(And build
      system) both in linux kernel and uClibc.

      --
      Guo Hongruan, Embedded Linux Consultant
      Mobile: +86-0-13484056007