Re: [trimedia] HELP ABOUT XIO WRITE!

  • miao lj
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2007
      thanks !
      there are something I can't understand:
      1,what is the nor device type waveform,does it mean the waveform like in
      page 7-12 in datasheet of PNX15XX_SER_3.PDF?

      2,There are some PCI_XIO signals linked to my CPLD,list as following:
      XIO_SEL1,PCI_C/BE1,PCI_C/BE2,PCI_AD[24..31],and I do not know how to
      program the CPLD to accept the NOR device type waveform,if I want to
      program ,these signal is enough?
      I know for pnx1300 these signal is ok,and need not change the cpld's
      addressing waveform.

      3,could you give me some simple examples?

      BR.