RE : RE : [trimedia] About tmosalQueueCreate()...

  • Frédéric BERNON
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006
      Thank you for this confirmation Chuck.

      ====================================
      Frédéric BERNON
      HYMATOM SA
      Chef de projet informatique
      Microsoft Certified Professional
      Tél. : +33 (0)4-67-87-61-10
      Fax. : +33 (0)4-67-70-85-44
      Email : frederic.bernon@...
      Web Site : http://www.hymatom.fr <http://www.hymatom.fr/>
      ====================================

      -----Message d'origine-----
      De : trimedia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:trimedia@yahoogroups.com] De la part de Chuck Peplinski
      Envoyé : vendredi 22 décembre 2006 18:28
      À : trimedia@yahoogroups.com
      Objet : Re: RE : [trimedia] About tmosalQueueCreate()...

      The pSOS sources cannot be shared. Here is what I can determine:
      When q_vcreate() is called, it has parameters Qmaxnum and Qmaxlen. The
      product of these is allocated from region zero.
      I see no reason why you can't specify four bytes. The document says
      that the OSAL might decide to make this value somewhat larger.

      Chuck Peplinski
      TriMedian at MDS www.mds.com