Re: 回复: Re: [trimedia] question about PCI system arbitration

  • Alfred Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      1. Can you use a PCI Bus analyzer to see what is happenning on the PCI Bus?
      2. If not, can you at least see the PCI Bus to see if WLAN is asserting
      PCI Bus request?

      Best Regards,
      Alfred Lee

      V.P. Engineering, Momentum Data Systems Inc.
      17330 Brookhurst St. Suite 230, Fountain Valley, CA 92708, U.S.A.
      Direct: +1.714.465.3807, Fax: +1.714.378.5985, www.mds.com, alfred@...