Tri-ATV is now a member of BATC

  • tri-atv-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 6:28 PM
      As per the decision at the last Triangle ATV meeting, we are now a member (#5166) of the British Amateur Television Club. One of the benefits of membership is that we receive a cyber copy of their quarterly publication, "CQ-TV," the latest of which is now posted on our own website and can be viewed at:

      http://www.qsl.net/tri-atv/tv232.pdf

      BATC's website claims that Acrobat 7 is required to view this pdf. but I have Acrobat 6, which seemed to work just fine.

      -Raymond "Woody" Woodward K3VSA
      Secretary/Treasurer, Triangle ATV Association