Triangle ATV Association meeting on Thursday, January 14th

  • Woody K3VSA
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
      At this point, it seems pretty definite that there will be a meeting for everyone interested in Triangle Amateur Television, and it will be held on Thursday, January 14th in the Brier Creek area of Raleigh/Durham, north of RDU airport. Exact location and exact time have not been nailed down as of yet but will be posted here when finalized.

      -Woody K3VSA
      Tri-ATV Webmaster pro-tem
    • Wayne Estabrooks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
        Hi Woody,

        I might try to attend the tri-atv meeting. I will put it on my calendar.

        I would suggest Rudino's on Miami Blvd just off I-40 for a meeting place.

        They have a meeting room available at no cost.

        The difficulty is finding the restaurant as it is behind a hotel.

        Wayne