January ATV meeting Wed. Jan 16

  • Mark Freeze
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2013
      Hello All,

      This is a reminder that the January Triangle ATV Association meeting is this Wednesday, January 16, 6:30pm at the Golden Corral at 5006 Apex Highway (NC Highway 55) near Research Triangle Park.

      You can find a link to a map at our web site: http://www.qsl.net/tri-atv/

      I hope you can join us and I hope to see you there.

      73,
      Mark Freeze, WD4KSE

    • Raymond Woodward
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2013
        I'll be there!

        -Raymond "Woody" Woodward K3VSA
        ARRL Public Information Coordinator for North Carolina
        (an ARRL-trained Public Information Officer)

        http://www.ncarrl-pio.org

        Canst thou send out lightnings, that they may go and say to you, "Here we are?"  - Job 38:35

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2013
          6:50. Is anyone going to show for this thing?

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 16, 2013
            Michael, my regrets.  Something came up at the last minute, and I had to be in Burlington.  By the time I got back, it was way too late to make it to the meeting.  I knew I would probably not make it earlier and emailed Mark to ask if we should reschedule.  I didn't even find out that he got my email until I got back.

            I believe I'm correct in assuming that nobody had responded back to him that they were planning to attend, or at least I got the impression from him that nobody had.   Our vice-president, Charlie Durst, had originally planned to come, but he also had something come up.  Based upon the fact that all the people who said they would attend cancelled out, Mark went home.

            My apologies that you showed up and nobody was there.  Had you contacted Mark and let him know you planned to come?