January meeting posted

  • Raymond Woodward
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      Just posted the January Tri-ATV meeting for January 15th, usual time and place.  Most important agenda item would be the nomination and election of 2013 officers.

      -Raymond "Woody" Woodward K3VSA
      ARRL Public Information Coordinator for North Carolina
      (an ARRL-trained Public Information Officer)

      http://www.ncarrl-pio.org

      Canst thou send out lightnings, that they may go and say to you, "Here we are?"  - Job 38:35

    • Raymond Woodward