ATV repeater work/Next meeting

  • Mark Freeze
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      Hi All,

      Woody and I are planning on going to the repeater site this Saturday (October 13) at 2pm to get the ATV repeater back on the air. If anyone would like to join us please let me know and I'll provide the location.  We will be re-installing the duplexer and the repaired controller.

      Also, our next quarterly meeting will be on Wednesday Oct. 17th at 6:30pm at Golden Corral, 5006 Apex Highway (NC Highway 55) near Research Triangle Park.

      Thanks and 73,
      Mark Freeze, WD4KSE