ATV program at RARS meeting on Tuesday.

  • Mark Freeze
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      Hello All,

      I will be giving a presentation on ATV at the RARS meeting this Tuesday Jan. 3, 2012.  The RARS meeting starts at 7:30pm. With the help of a few other TATV club members I'll also be doing a short demo of an ATV contact after the presentation.  The meeting will be at the First Alliance Church - 4400 Buffaloe Road.  I hope you can attend!

      73,
      Mark Freeze, WD4KSE