Accessing files

  • cindyravitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2009
      Is anyone else having difficulty connecting to the links from this group? I'm getting either a redirect error or a message saying the file can't be found.

      Cindy
    • Patricia_bailey@gwinnett.k12.ga.us
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
        Yes, I am having difficulty too. I can get to the links but not the files.

        NOTE: Email is provided to employees for the instructional and
        administrative needs of the district. E-mail correspondence to/from
        a district e-mail account may be considered public information and
        subject to release under Georgia laws or pursuant to subpoena.