Re: [tresors_du_temps] Napoleon card trick

  • Laura Morland
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
      Oh, I just figured out both games!  They have nothing to do with each other, but both rely on our tendency to scan, not deeply observe.

      Fun tricks.

      2013/3/5 Laura Morland <lmorland@...>
      Well, you're a smarter person than I!

      I was wondering whether there was any relationship with this trick, which is very clever as well:
      http://www.regiftable.com/regiftingrobinpopup.html
      (Probably not, but you'd have to figure out both tricks to be sure.)

      Laura

      2013/3/5 James O'Donnell <mnodonne@...>

      Very cute,  I figured it out within three tries.

      James O'

      To: tresors_du_temps@yahoogroups.com
      From: dblaz@...
      Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 18:19:43 +0000
      Subject: [tresors_du_temps] Napoleon

      Just found a sort-of fun (not very historical) game online.

      http://perso.club-internet.fr/ameliefr/Cartes1.html

      (Napoleon cheats at cards when you play him!)

      Deb Blaz

    • Linda Wyatt
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013

        Yes, I’d like to know, too!J