WARNING!! don't open if you don't want answer to card game...2nd try

  • Tina Beard
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
      cute...the cards are different on the next slide...same numbers different suits

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 5, 2013, at 12:19 PM, "blazm" <dblaz@...> wrote:

      Just found a sort-of fun (not very historical) game online.

      http://perso.club-internet.fr/ameliefr/Cartes1.html

      (Napoleon cheats at cards when you play him!)

      Deb Blaz

    • Laura Morland
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
        Well, you're a smarter person than I!

        I was wondering whether there was any relationship with this trick, which is very clever as well:
        http://www.regiftable.com/regiftingrobinpopup.html
        (Probably not, but you'd have to figure out both tricks to be sure.)

        Laura

        2013/3/5 James O'Donnell <mnodonne@...>

        Very cute,  I figured it out within three tries.

        James O'

        To: tresors_du_temps@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013

            Yes, I’d like to know, too!J