Vidéo clip : étape 01 Tailler le silex

  • James O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2009

      From the link, Attachments, you will find a short clip, on how pehistoric man made stone tools.

      Under attachments,

      étape 01

      Tailler le silex an flv. file  6.17 Mb  (opens in an updatesdWindow's Media player)

      less than 5 min.

      in French

      Il pleut dehors, détendez-vous en jouant avec vos amis !
    • James O'Donnell
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2009
      • 1 Attachment
      • 6.2 MB
      Désolé tout le monde,

      I am still learning what will and what will not work with the Yahoo Groups.  Attachments are limited to 10 Mb.

      I deleated the previous attachement and it is replaced with the following one as as Zip file.  The attachments stay on the site (unless delated)  and you also have a direct link at the bottom of this mail.

      I regret that you all must receive E-mails during this trail period.  Attachments can only be done via web mail.

      If your PC. will not open an FLV file, there are free FLV players on the net for download.

      The audio - video files are large.  It is normal for the download to take a minute, more or less based on your conectivitiy speed.

      James

      Tout ce dont vous avez besoin sur le net et sur votre PC: 100% gratuit !
    • mary moawad
      Message 3 of 5 , Aug 17, 2009
        Thanks

        To: tresors_du_temps@yahoogroups.com
        From: mnodonne@...
        Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:06:43 +0200
        Subject: RE: [tresors_du_temps] Vidéo clip : étape 01 Tailler le silex [1 Attachment]

        [Attachment(s) from James O'Donnell included below]

        Désolé tout le monde,

        I am still learning what will and what will not work with the Yahoo Groups.  Attachments are limited to 10 Mb.

        I deleated the previous attachement and it is replaced with the following one as as Zip file.  The attachments stay on the site (unless delated)  and you also have a direct link at the bottom of this mail.

        I regret that you all must receive E-mails during this trail period.  Attachments can only be done via web mail.

        If your PC. will not open an FLV file, there are free FLV players on the net for download.

        The audio - video files are large.  It is normal for the download to take a minute, more or less based on your conectivitiy speed.

        James

        Tout ce dont vous avez besoin sur le net et sur votre PC: 100% gratuit !

        Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.