Probleme avec le site?

  • magroujf
    Message 1 of 8 , May 14, 2012
      Bonjour tout le monde,
      Je n'arrive pas a ouvrir certains fichiers sur le site. Est-ce que vous avez les memes problemes?
    • James O'Donnell
      Message 2 of 8 , May 14, 2012
        Greetings,

        Please very specific in requesting help.  With over 200 files, trying to look with out an indication is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

        Exactly which files and what type of problems were encountered?    Yahoo often gets bugs that effect many groups.  Our group has not been victim to these in the past.

        I'll help, but I need specific info.

        Bein à vous,

        James O'

        To: tresors_du_temps@yahoogroups.com
        From: magroujf@...
        Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 17:09:44 +0000
        Subject: [tresors_du_temps] Probleme avec le site?

        Bonjour tout le monde,
        Je n'arrive pas a ouvrir certains fichiers sur le site. Est-ce que vous avez les memes problemes?

      • jeg jeg
        Message 3 of 8 , May 14, 2012
          Bonjour,
          Thank you for the quick response. I am having trouble accessing all files that are included in the Tests, Quizzes folders for each chapter. I hope this is specific enough.
          Merci bien,
          Jean-Franklin

          From: magroujf@...
          Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 17:09:44 +0000

          Bonjour tout le monde,
          Je n'arrive pas a ouvrir certains fichiers sur le site. Est-ce que vous avez les memes problemes?

        • Woodrow, Jesse
          Message 4 of 8 , May 15, 2012

            Moi aussi!

            Jesse Woodrow

            French/Spanish Teacher

            Hershey High School

            From: magroujf@...
            Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 17:09:44 +0000

          • cdzinnecker@prodigy.net
            Message 5 of 8 , May 15, 2012
              Hi--can those having problems accessing the tests & quizzes (or any
              other documents) please give us more details? For example:
              1) What browser are you using? Internet Explorer? Chrome? Mozilla?
              2) Have you been able to access other files in the past?
              3) Are you having a problem accessing all documents, or only some? If
              you let us know which documents in particular you're trying to open, we
              can more easily resolve it.

              Thank you in advance!
              Deniece Zinnecker
              Modératrice
            • James O'Donnell
              Message 6 of 8 , May 15, 2012
                Greetings:

                Every computer is different and each one gets old and catches viruses thus decreasing and limiting its work capacity.

                I have no trouble accessing or downloading the files in the Test and Quizzes folders of the TdT site.

                Please try a different computer.  Most of the documents are written in Word '97 -2003 in .doc format.

                Also, do a file save as then after saving, you will be able to open the documents.

                Keep us informed.

                James O'Donnell

                To: tresors_du_temps@yahoogroups.com

                From: magroujf@...
                Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 17:09:44 +0000

                Bonjour tout le monde,
                Je n'arrive pas a ouvrir certains fichiers sur le site. Est-ce que vous avez les memes problemes?

              • sotolenee
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013
                  Oui!! Il n'y a plus rien dans les classeurs.

                  --- In tresors_du_temps@yahoogroups.com, "magroujf" <magroujf@...> wrote:

                  > Bonjour tout le monde,
                  > Je n'arrive pas a ouvrir certains fichiers sur le site. Est-ce que vous avez les memes problemes?

                • Marcia Smith
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013
                    Deux fois recemment j'ai recu du spam de la site.  On a ete "hacked."

                    Sent from my iPad