No activity in last 7 days
PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS!!! This is a group for discussion and providing information regarding the Tremolino 23 trimaran sailboat and the T-Gull sailboat which is a newer foldable version of the Tremolino. These trimarans were the result of a collaboration between Dick Newick and John Olin who died in 2002. They are the product of the Tremolino Boat Co. of Chaska MN. Many boats were also homebuilt from Newick's plans. Please edit and compose your posts to be as clear and concise as possible as YAHOO limits storage space. Please note that more information is available in the Photos and Links sections to the left.
- Jun 6, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.