interim board of directors

  • greg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      Hi,

      At our last meeting, we decided that we should have a board of
      directors so that we will be able to do some minimal fundraising in
      order to pay for the newsletter and whatever events we try to initiate.

      Kara Hope will continue to publish the newsletter with input from
      community members.

      Evan Hope agreed to act as interim secretary.

      We would like to have a board president, vice president, and treasurer.

      I would like to act as an interim vice president unless someone else
      would like to take on this post.

      We were hoping that 2 people would volunteer to serve as interim
      president and treasurer. The responsibilities should be minimal, we
      just need a board so that we can open a bank account. The president
      would set meeting dates and meeting agendas.

      We intend to have elections as soon as it seems doable.

      Let me know if there is a board position that interests you.

      Greg