Re: [treestreets] Next Meeting

  • Evan Hope - Delhi Township Clerk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2008

      Friday, Feb. 1 works for us.

      Evan & Kara Hope

      On Mon , 'greg' sent:

      Hi,

      I am thinking that we can meet at one of 3 times depending on what
      everyone prefers. Either Thursday (01.31) at 7pm, Friday (02.01) at
      7, or Saturday (02.02) at 4 pm. I also would like to invite everyone
      to just meet at my home as we usually have a fairly small group. Kids
      are welcome. My preference is for Friday and we can make it a TSNA
      meeting/ happy hour. Please respond with your preference sometime
      this week and we'll set the date by Saturday.

      See you soon,
      Greg