Next Meeting

  • greg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2008
      Hi,

      I am thinking that we can meet at one of 3 times depending on what
      everyone prefers. Either Thursday (01.31) at 7pm, Friday (02.01) at
      7, or Saturday (02.02) at 4 pm. I also would like to invite everyone
      to just meet at my home as we usually have a fairly small group. Kids
      are welcome. My preference is for Friday and we can make it a TSNA
      meeting/ happy hour. Please respond with your preference sometime
      this week and we'll set the date by Saturday.

      See you soon,
      Greg
    • Amy Lynn Dennis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2008
        Chris and I can't meet on Thurs. but we could do Fri. or Sat.

        greg writes:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am thinking that we can meet at one of 3 times depending on what
        > everyone prefers. Either Thursday (01.31) at 7pm, Friday (02.01) at
        > 7, or Saturday (02.02) at 4 pm. I also would like to invite everyone
        > to just meet at my home as we usually have a fairly small group. Kids
        > are welcome. My preference is for Friday and we can make it a TSNA
        > meeting/ happy hour. Please respond with your preference sometime
        > this week and we'll set the date by Saturday.
        >
        > See you soon,
        > Greg

      • Jaclyn Barcroft
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 24, 2008
          Brad and I could meet on Friday.

          Jaclyn

          --- In treestreets@yahoogroups.com, "Amy Lynn Dennis" <dennisa2@...>
          wrote:

          > Chris and I can't meet on Thurs. but we could do Fri. or Sat.
          >
          > greg writes:
          >
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I am thinking that we can meet at one of 3 times depending on what
          > > everyone prefers. Either Thursday (01.31) at 7pm, Friday (02.01) at
          > > 7, or Saturday (02.02) at 4 pm. I also would like to invite everyone
          > > to just meet at my home as we usually have a fairly small group.
          Kids
          > > are welcome. My preference is for Friday and we can make it a TSNA
          > > meeting/ happy hour. Please respond with your preference sometime
          > > this week and we'll set the date by Saturday.
          > >
          > > See you soon,
          > > Greg

        • Evan Hope - Delhi Township Clerk
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 24, 2008