Re: [treestreets] Re: holding pattern

  • Jaclyn Barcroft
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2 3:53 PM
      Mid to late January sounds good to meet up.  I like the suggestions of the Elementary school or the DDA office.  Count us in as schedules permit.  I would like to continue the newsletter, being a bit more organized as a group might make that a little easier.

      Jaclyn

      Evan and Kara Hope <evan@...> wrote:
      I think that it is a good idea to form a board. That would allow us
      to form a nonprofit and solicit funds to pay for things like the
      newsletter, cookout, etc. Maybe a meeting in mid to late January
      would be good. And we're pretty centrally located, so a meeting place
      should be easy to find -- maybe Sycamore Elementary or the DDA office.

      Kara

      --- In treestreets@ yahoogroups. com, "greg" <gregtalberg@ ...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > It seems that our association has lost some momentum. Perhaps we
      > should meet within the next month to discuss our future. I loved the
      > newsletter and think we can use it as a foundation for future growth.
      > I do think it would serve us well to have a board of directors so that
      > we may have a structure that makes taking action easier. Please reply
      > with ideas as to when and where to meet.
      >
      > Happy New Year,
      > Greg

    • Jaclyn Barcroft
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20 5:44 PM
        Has there been any decision on when to meet again?