holding pattern

  • greg
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2007
      Hi All,

      It seems that our association has lost some momentum. Perhaps we
      should meet within the next month to discuss our future. I loved the
      newsletter and think we can use it as a foundation for future growth.
      I do think it would serve us well to have a board of directors so that
      we may have a structure that makes taking action easier. Please reply
      with ideas as to when and where to meet.

      Happy New Year,
      Greg
    • Evan and Kara Hope
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 27, 2007
        I think that it is a good idea to form a board. That would allow us
        to form a nonprofit and solicit funds to pay for things like the
        newsletter, cookout, etc. Maybe a meeting in mid to late January
        would be good. And we're pretty centrally located, so a meeting place
        should be easy to find -- maybe Sycamore Elementary or the DDA office.

        Kara

        --- In treestreets@yahoogroups.com, "greg" <gregtalberg@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > It seems that our association has lost some momentum. Perhaps we
        > should meet within the next month to discuss our future. I loved the
        > newsletter and think we can use it as a foundation for future growth.
        > I do think it would serve us well to have a board of directors so that
        > we may have a structure that makes taking action easier. Please reply
        > with ideas as to when and where to meet.
        >
        > Happy New Year,
        > Greg

      • Jaclyn Barcroft
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
          Mid to late January sounds good to meet up.  I like the suggestions of the Elementary school or the DDA office.  Count us in as schedules permit.  I would like to continue the newsletter, being a bit more organized as a group might make that a little easier.

          Jaclyn

          Evan and Kara Hope <evan@...> wrote:
          I think that it is a good idea to form a board. That would allow us
          to form a nonprofit and solicit funds to pay for things like the
          newsletter, cookout, etc. Maybe a meeting in mid to late January
          would be good. And we're pretty centrally located, so a meeting place
          should be easy to find -- maybe Sycamore Elementary or the DDA office.

          Kara

          --- In treestreets@ yahoogroups. com, "greg" <gregtalberg@ ...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > It seems that our association has lost some momentum. Perhaps we
          > should meet within the next month to discuss our future. I loved the
          > newsletter and think we can use it as a foundation for future growth.
          > I do think it would serve us well to have a board of directors so that
          > we may have a structure that makes taking action easier. Please reply
          > with ideas as to when and where to meet.
          >
          > Happy New Year,
          > Greg

        • Jaclyn Barcroft
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 20, 2008
            Has there been any decision on when to meet again?