Core Group

  • greg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2007
      Hi,

      I think it would be nice to have a neighborhood association to promote
      a sense of community on the Tree Streets. If you are interested in
      helping to develop this association, please post a reply here and we
      can figure out how to get started. In your reply, please include a
      phone number and an e-mail address if available.

      Greg Talberg
      Maple Street
    • evankara.hope
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
        A terrific idea! My wife and I were thinking of doing this too, so we
        are very interested. I'll do whatever I can to help.