October newsletter

  • Evan and Kara Hope
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
      It's been copied, and it's ready to distribute. (It's also been
      uploaded to "Files" on this group page.) It's an unusually busy week
      for Evan and me, so I will need some help passing it out.

      The online version turned out better than the print version. We sent
      it to Office Max for copying, and they didn't have all of the fonts
      that I used. (We also didn't want to spring for color copies.) Next
      time, we'll send a pdf to them instead of a Word document.

      Thanks, everyone, for your contributions.

      -- Kara
    • greg talberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
        Should we distribute to that same streets we took before?  When should we start?

        Greg Talberg
        517 699-3049

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2007
          Amy Dennis is going to distribute to Elm and Maple. We can do
          Chestnut and Walnut. Greg, would you mind doing Hall & Schoolcraft?
          If you do mind, it wouldn't be a problem to trade with us. I can
          bring a stack of papers down on Friday morning, if that's ok.

          Kara Hope