Hello!

  • jaclynbarcroft
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      Hello all,

      My husband Brad and I would like to participate with the TSNA.
      Unfortunately we weren't able to make it to the picnic, how was the
      turn out? I think the bi-monthly newsletter sounds like a great
      idea! Please let me know if we can help in anyway. It will be great
      to meet more of the neighbors and form a better sense of community.

      Jaclyn & Brad