38Friday, February 1

  • greg
    Jan 26, 2008
      Hi,

      It looks like Friday, February 1st, is the day that works best. If
      you all don't object, we can just meet an my home (1920 Maple Street)
      at 7 o'clock. I think our main item for discussion is the creation of
      a board or directors so that we can keep the association alive and
      kicking even when the neighborhood isn't:) Please feel free to bring
      kids and invite any neighbors who may be interested. I plan to have
      some chili in the crockpot and you are welcome to bring whatever you
      normally drink on a Friday evening.

      See you Friday,
      Greg